Leading manufacturer of carbon fibers and carbon-fiber-based products
We at Teijin Carbon Europe GmbH have our feet on the ground – while our products take off wherever high-performance, strong, stable, and safe materials with low weight are required. With our parent company in Tokyo, Japan, we are represented by more than 170 companies in over 20 countries worldwide. We offer interesting jobs and exciting international career opportunities, both in our regional and global operating units and in our overarching group functions. Our culture is driven by our corporate values: Integrity, Collaboration, Courage, and Excellence.
Why you should choose us?
Despite our internationality, we have a family- and team-oriented atmosphere at Teijin.
With a 37.5-hour work week, a full 30 days of annual leave, flexible work hours, and options to work from home, work and personal life are well balanced. We are always open to new ideas and challenges. Join Teijin and work for a future-oriented, sustainable company.
Dr. Bernd Wohlmann, Chairman of the Management Board, emphasizes that “further development and innovation should not only take place at company level. As an international manufacturer, we bear responsibility for each individual location. That’s why we decided to be part of the ‘Spitze im Westen’ initiative of WFG Heinsberg and help shape the Heinsberg district.”
We are located in the beautiful, rural Heinsberg-Oberbruch in the industrial park "BizzPark Oberbruch". Rural idyll meets internationality!
We are represented in Heinsberg with approx. 370 employees in our four production lines for carbon fiber production and our NCF production. We also have other departments such as engineering, laboratory, quality management, parts of research and development, IT, human resources, finance and accounting, and logistics.
Some of our offices offer a view of the idyllic greenery or the Wurm river. The offices are largely all equipped with air conditioning. Other advantages of Heinsberg include
- The general rural idyll: many green spaces, the lake Lago Laprello and much more.
- Immediate neighborhood to the Netherlands
- No annoying search for a parking space like in city centers
- Various shopping and dining options within easy reach in the surrounding area
- In the district you will find many sustainable stores like some farm stores
- More info: https://leben-im-westen.info/
Our headquater in Wuppertal
In Wuppertal you will find us directly in the city center. Right in the middle instead of just being there!
We are located here with approx. 80 employees in the areas of marketing & sales as well as research and development. Further advantages of Wuppertal:
- You are right in the city center - shopping and dining options right outside the door.
- Nevertheless no annoying search for a parking space, as we offer a free MA parking lot
- Good connections to public transport and the suspension railroad